Home Forum General Stuff Main Forum The unredacted England Athletics 2013-2017 funding application

This topic contains 48 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of BillLaws billaws 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BillLaws
    billaws

I cant find anything on Network clubs on the EA website. At one time you could access the Networks Section and get details of active club members. As nothing is being mentioned of this now I would surmise that the majority f Networks have disappeared as member clubs have had to sustain them out of their own income. Hardly a success story.

#157900 Reply
    Profile photo of southlondonllad
    southlondonllad

Sadly,in part..I have to agree Bill. I was a supporter of the concept and ambitions for the Networks.. …….They have also recently removed all links to ‘Networks’ from the EA sponsored London Athletics Website….
    http://www.londonathletics.org/

IMO, Club Networks were one of their better ideas. I could give my views on why the good networks were ‘good’ and why the poor Networks underperformed but don’t wish to go off subject for this tread.

Bill…when roughly do you think we will hear back on ABACs review of this unredacted document ?

#157901 Reply

PIAA

So back on topic. No issue with the funding document.

#157904 Reply
    Profile photo of BillLaws
    billaws

SLL, our favourite athletics statistician is close to reporting on a number of claims and stats in the EA submission. I would think the first Fact File on this will be out next week.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
Reply To: The unredacted England Athletics 2013-2017 funding application
Your information: