Home Forum Age Specific School/Junior Forum Superfly r4, ja fly or celar 5, which spikes should I get for 100m and 200m?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Porter 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lewi

I am 13 nearly 14 and do sprinting at school. I currently run 12.5 in 100m and 26 in 200m and I desperately need new spikes as my current ones are too small. The three spikes I was thinking of are:

Nike zoom superfly r4s
    Nike zoom ja flys
    Nike zoom celar 5

Any recommendations?

#156730 Reply

ultdocs

cheap pharmacy to buy Relafen
    Relafen without doctor rx usa
    Relafen usa free online doctor consultation
    buy Relafen generic purchase Relafen
    no prescriptin Relafen fedex overnight

#156753 Reply

ultdocs

cheap order online Relafen
    buy cheap Relafen in canada online
    order Relafen online – order Relafen united states
    purchase discount Relafen no rx usa
    cheap Relafen online

#156760 Reply

Porter

Lewi- at your age if advise against a pure sprint spike. Firstly it would be good for you to do a wider Dane of things than just sprint (and any jump or md event in sprint spikes is an injury waiting to happen) and secondly they will beat your shins and ankles up. My seniors only wear them to compete in, sticking to md spikes the rest of the time.

At this stage I’d suggest you get some multipurpose allround spikes, or failing that some md ones. At your age the timing of your growth spurts is going to have a monumentally bigger impact on your performance than the slight benefit of having a stiff spike plate.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Superfly r4, ja fly or celar 5, which spikes should I get for 100m and 200m?
Your information: