Home Forum General Stuff England Athletics 'Team Spirit Conference'

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of southlondonllad southlondonllad 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of southlondonllad
    southlondonllad

You lucky Brummies’ and Midland’ers ! . No doubt you have already booked onto England Athletics latest imitative “ TEAM SPIRIT CONFERENCE” for Volunteers……..
    When? 3rd Feb 2018
    Registration Closing
    26th Jan 2018
    Where?
    The Great Hall University of BirminghamEdgbastonBirminghamB15 2TT
    You Make It Happen – Helping You To Get The Most From Volunteering In Our Sport
    We hope that the day will help you to:
     CELEBRATE – the great role you play within our sport

To be fair its FREE, so that’s a plus point .Would be interested to here the views of any volunteer who does go what they thought of it. I wonder if EA are paying for this or if its coming from another public funded budget ?

#160015 Reply
    southlondonllad

England Athletics Facebook….status 2 days after their event.
    “And that’s a wrap! What a fantastic day, thank you to everyone who atteded, helped, organised & supported the first EVER Team Spirit Volunteer Conference. Wishing you all a safe journey home #TeamSpiritConf2018”

13’likes’ and two positive ‘comments’

Mike E of Rugby…..as it was more or less on your doorstep I assume you attended ? Was it any Good ?

Chronological

#160016 Reply
    southlondonllad

please ignore last word ‘Chronological’….no idea how that got added to my post

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: England Athletics 'Team Spirit Conference'
Your information: