Home Forum General Stuff England Athletics: – AthleFit

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PIAA 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of southlondonllad
    southlonllad

England Athletics – AthleFit

I have not seen any news item regarding England Athletics much vaulted AthleFit for a long time now.

It first appeared on the scene and on EA’s online booking courses back in 2013….and was promoted by EA for a couple of years. It was cheap to attend. It took just 3 hours . It immediately gave you an ‘accredited’ England Athletic certificate and controversially UKA ‘coach’ Insurance. Ie Unsupervised you could then set up , lead and demonstrate to adults the very basics of how to run,throw, jump, relays etc …albeit in the limited space of an indoor hall.
    Does anyone know the current status of this England Athletes initiative ? Do you know anyone still doing it ?

#156863 Reply

PIAA

Have you tried asking EA rather than a web forum? They may possibly know best.

#156877 Reply
    southlonllad

PIAA. You may or may not be aware but attempting to check something with EA HQ is not usually that easy. Experience shows that EA are not known for being open and forthcoming with facts and figures. Believe me I have tried in the past and now happy to leave to others with much more resilience than me to keep trying.
    Perhaps you are suggesting that before anyone starts a new Discussion Topic we should run it by England Athletics first ?
    As you will appreciated ,sometimes ‘New Discussion’ topics get zero replies…..and sometimes it becomes a ‘hot’ topic with an interchange of views of 3 pages or more….you never can tell.
    I shall look forward to seeing your next very own ‘New Discussion Topic’ ……. honest.

#156878 Reply

PIAA

That’s a no then.

#156879 Reply
    southlonllad

Correct . I thought that was fairly obvious….But as you appear to be seeking an unambiguous ‘fact’, a 100% clear statement….I shall do my best…here goes…” I, Southlonllad hereby confirm , having sworn (hate using that word in light of the recent foul and abusive language started by you know who ) on my Pagen Holy book , has NOT bothered to phone EA before starting this Discussion”

#157084 Reply

Lord Longthrow

Why hasn’t BigGuts answered the point raised ? He usual is full of answers defending his masters……in a way only a creepy troll can….

#157086 Reply

PIAA

It’s not up to me to answer, I am fuck all to do with the NGB. Now crawl back under your bridge little troll, unless perhaps you know the answer to SLLs question?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: England Athletics: – AthleFit
Your information: