Home Forum General Stuff England Athletics – 9 Regional Councils

This topic contains 51 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of southlondonllad southlondonllad 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of southlondonllad
    southllondon

So I go away for 3 weeks (did you miss me ?) and find that there’s basically nothing new on Eightlane , and so very little , by so few contributors , even on the Athletics Weekly forums . …..Perhaps the Indoor season ,and this time of year just does not generate much to discuss ?

However, I Come back to see that The Regional Council ‘elections’ have been completed, oddly without the need for ANY elections…. … Who will become the new Chair of the National Council ?

#157503 Reply
    southlondonllad

Hi All…I started this thread 4 pages ago back in November last year. ……My opening post suggested that CCSO days were numbered. Well, looking on todays EA website looks like CCSO’s are now no more……..replaced by CSM’s (Club Support Managers)….albeit less of them and appears to be covering a wider geographical area. I have not yet got my mind completely around the new EA staff re-structuring as yet…..(and always sad for guys/girls who may have been made redundant)……If any readers out there have more to say to clarify; it would be appreciated.

#157511 Reply
    Profile photo of BillLaws
    billaws

SLL, I feel a Nigel Farage moment coming on.

Could it be that the terrible twins have received their P.45’s too?

#157512 Reply

Mark W

As I said before, if instead of being haters, then you and your ilk may find more conciliatory members willing to share knowledge, as it stands if you choose not to involve in an open minded way then then surely it is contingent upon you to do your own homework… Honey rather than vinegar I suggest…

#157513 Reply
    Profile photo of BillLaws
    billaws

Mark, I hate nobody. I just have an impish sense of humour. Waspish you might even say.

#157514 Reply

PIAA

No you just like making out things that aren’t true if people stand up to you and your bully boys.

It’s not impish it’s being a twat.

#157746 Reply
    southlondonllad

As with the abandonment of their CCSO’s why do I now get the feeling England Athletics are looking to do the same with Regional Councils ?
    Their EA 2017 survey question no 38 is structure differently from most of the other survey questions…ie for this question their use a sliding scale rather than options. Rather than looking for a ‘Don’t Know’ they will be getting zeros or 1 or 2 ?
    “Q38. On a scale of 0-10 how well do you think you could describe the England Athletics National and Regional Council structure and their role in supporting the sport

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
Reply To: England Athletics – 9 Regional Councils
Your information: