Home Forum General Stuff Politics Forum County Championship Rejections

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of southlondonllad southlondonllad 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Zac

I am aware that entries into the County Championships have been rejected because the automated tax checking system believed the athlete had not paid the tax, when they had.
    I think the online entry system must involve some copy typing of the tax codes. This means when the athletes submit a correct code, the system says not valid and refuses to allow the athlete to compete.
    A note to those who would like to post to this forum, although the CAPTCHA looks like it is not working, if you type in the error notice (reCAPTCHA V1 IS SHUTDOWN), it gets accepted. You can also cut and from this message in to CAPTCHA.

#160543 Reply
    Profile photo of southlondonllad
    southlondonllad

Zac
    I could be wrong but if athletes enter under their school/college/Uni name rather than their club name then I believe County’s are obligated to accept the entry request irrespective if they have paid or not the England Athletics Registration Tax ?

Ps…I just types the first 3 letters of ‘reC’ for this post to pass the CAPTCHA check

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: County Championship Rejections
Your information: