Home Forum General Stuff Main Forum Andy Vernon 27:42

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JoshuaZen 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

BIAC

Great performance with a win, especially considering the 14:08/13:34 splits. How fast can he go with a tow and will he still have a kick?

#149187 Reply

Bahrain
    Participant

Well done mate. Great performance by a true Brit

#149188 Reply
    Profile photo of offroad
    TheArmchairRunner

Yes, great run and a world lead! We now have two world class true Brits.

#149189 Reply

Whistle blower

Barhain,
    Presumably you mean true Brit as opposed to Mo Farah in a thinly veiled comment

#149190 Reply
    Profile photo of Jamie McHale
    MasterJ

Casual Racism.

Well done Andy great run and PB.

#149191 Reply

shm85

wow and a thread actually about athletics. great run apparently this was off limited build up due to injury. seems like he could go close to john browns previous uk record with a better build up/ more even pacing.

#151478 Reply

sam

Andy Vernon is a just a racist and a loser. those who cheer him are just catching at straws for feeling inadequate. Weaklings with small d%&ks, genetics much..Hahaaaa!

#151479 Reply

jetcreane

I think we can safely say that Andy Vernon was let down by British Athletics administration. I have absolutely no idea what UKA do and what impact they have, because it has certainly not affected the grass roots that I am involved in. Giving opportunity is what human beings must do for one another to facilitate the possibility of progress. This was not achieved at the recent championships. People need to have a voice and rightly so. Administrators are administrators and many of them have no idea of what actually happens at the athlete level. Opportunity needs to be created. That requires imagination and at times a wager on risk. Those who are bound by rules are not capable. Period.

#151480 Reply

Franco

Great result for Andy, well done, I really feel that there is much more to come, surely now is the time to give him the same……special support….. Mo got from salazar. ?

Autocratic administrators let everyone down, even themselves.!

#157748 Reply

JoshuaZen

Hello there! prednisone excellent web page.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Andy Vernon 27:42
Your information: